October 1st, 2022 | Automating vs Delegating
Every time I go to document and delegate something to my assistant, I realize that it could be automated 90%. That’s because I’m breaking it down in little small steps. I end up automating the 90% while delegating the rest. The 10% that is not worth automating or doing myself.
🔊 I want to listen to the podcast version
✉️ I want to get notified of big milestones